Terms of Use



Terms of Use

You must agree to our Terms of Use before using our free printable resources. By viewing, posting, linking to and printing our games you are agreeing to the Terms of Use. These games are intended for educational purposes only.You may: Print unlimited copies for teaching and learning purposes, use for home and classroom.You MAY NOT: Sell the materials found on this site in any form or use for monetary gain of any kind, use for any reason other than educational, learning, or teaching purposes.


Check out this Solar System file folder game by 2Teachingmommies.com. Players must match the planets to their correct shadow on the board.

Planet Shadow Match

date Sunday, February 12, 2012

3 comments to “Planet Shadow match”

  1. Homeschool connection
    July 1, 2012 at 12:39 AM

    Thanks for sharing! This is going to go well with our planet study!

  1. Jamie Sue
    July 20, 2012 at 11:25 PM

    Hey Nia,

    You created a file folder game for my site freeprintablefun.org

    The game was What Do I Do With It?

    I am now being accused of copy-write infringement by Penguin Books on YOUR file! I am OUTRAGED! Your original material is being targeted on my site as infringing on rights held by Penguin Books.

    I have filed a counter claim.

    Please check the notice, I've posted it on my website with my response.

    http://freeprintablefun.org/2012/07/dmca-cyber-bully-penguin-books-denies.html

  1. Jamie Sue
    July 21, 2012 at 10:42 AM

    Nia, did you take your file down here? Because I was pointing people to your site (where you introduce the file and say it was created for FreePrintableFun) and the post is gone. Can you email me a copy of the file jamiesueaustin @ gmail dot com? I need a copy to prove that it's not a rip off of "Think and Grow Rich" and they already pulled it from my hosting site.

Leave a Reply: