Terms of Use



Terms of Use

You must agree to our Terms of Use before using our free printable resources. By viewing, posting, linking to and printing our games you are agreeing to the Terms of Use. These games are intended for educational purposes only.You may: Print unlimited copies for teaching and learning purposes, use for home and classroom.You MAY NOT: Sell the materials found on this site in any form or use for monetary gain of any kind, use for any reason other than educational, learning, or teaching purposes.


The Animal Sorting game is great for students learning how to classify and group objects. Students must group each animal as either a pet or wild animal. This is a great game for a science center or take it to your seat activity.

Animal Sort - Pet or Wild (pdf)


For more games check out my store Nia's Niblets at TpT.

date Sunday, January 1, 2012

3 comments to “Animal Sort - Pet or Wild”

  1. Mrs. Bee
    January 2, 2012 at 9:20 PM

    Thank you SO much for sharing your awesome games!! I love using them in my classroom!

    I nominated you for the Liebster award :) Hopefully you haven't gotten it already, but you deserve it either way! Thanks for sharing all that you do! You're awesome!
    http://beeskindergarden.blogspot.com/2012/01/roses-and-awards.html

    Mrs. Bee

  1. STAR Teacher
    May 23, 2012 at 7:41 PM

    Nia, thank you for sharing all your wonderful ideas. Your lessons have encouraged me to update my file cabinet with new lessons and share my lessons I create with other teachers and students. I have really enjoyed using your folder games in my classroom, and have just recently decided to start my own blog this month to share new lessons and folder games I create. Thanks for the inspiration!

  1. Nia
    July 11, 2012 at 11:45 AM

    That is great to hear! Thank you for sharing.

Leave a Reply: